Re: Plan B for layer names

Hello,
I seem to understand that checkbox colour background (orange in my
Linux and white in windoz) isn't that easy to change so, in attachment
an other possible example of how the layer navigation bar could be
redesigned to fit larger names and in the same time make use of colour
background.

Any feedback would be great.

Cheers
Fabrizio