Re: Fix for bug #1168116

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 08:01:02PM -0500, JD Steffen wrote:
> I fixed (kinda) the bug as described in the subject line above. A patch is
> attached. I'm sure there is a better way than just forcing a redraw, but I
> am still learning the Kicad sources. If anyone has any pointers for me on
> how to approach a fix to this differently, please let me know.

You should read the coding convention rules. I personally don't care,
but some people here insists on having spaces inside a function call
parenthesis, for example...

As for the approach a simple redraw seems appropriate, other solutions
would be overly complex for such a trivial nuisance :P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl