Re: XSL Script to convert BOM XML File to CSV

>> and, may be even
>> some kind of json writer

If json was a famous writer, we could refer to him as one of a kind.  But I have never
read any of his writings.

More seriously, on the one occasion I had to read json format,  ( a node.js kick ass
server we wrote ) I was disappointed that the format could not handle comments.

So we ended up using javascript to hold that data, so we could comment it.  It was a hand
edited configuration file, stated in pure javascript not json.   json's writings are a
solution to a problem that does not exist.