Re: XSL Script to convert BOM XML File to CSV

On Wednesday, 17 de April de 2013 at 20:15, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> > > and, may be even
> > > some kind of json writer
> > >

> If json was a famous writer, we could refer to him as one of a kind. But I have never
> read any of his writings.

:-P :)

> More seriously, on the one occasion I had to read json format, ( a node.js kick ass
> server we wrote ) I was disappointed that the format could not handle comments.

It cannot do it? I thought it was simple javascript, with /* comments */, but I suppose
it's a reduced set to avoid security issues. Too bad..

> So we ended up using javascript to hold that data, so we could comment it. It was a hand
> edited configuration file, stated in pure javascript not json. json's writings are a
> solution to a problem that does not exist.

Well, my intention with that was having something that I can parse in many scripting languages with
no more than two lines, and that keeps all the information eeschema can provide.

Other option could be XML, but if you have XSL in play, I suppose you already render it.

I'm looking for the document right now..  (I must refresh my neuron ram cells, almost discharged..)

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es (http://www.nbee.es/)
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo