Module drag

Tracks used to be dragged with the component IIRC.

IMO, to make the drag more beautiful, we would just need to have the tracks
keep the same orientation and angles as before the drag.

This would be beautiful combined with the push-n-shove that I think is
being worked on by a certain Mr. Wlostowski from BE-CO-HT at CERN. :)

Carl