Re: python-a-mingw-us PC/dl_nt.c fix

Dick, thanks for working on that task!,

I tried, but I suppose I don't have permissions,

I remember to have done something like this (for a real project) in the past: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2012/01/how-to-host-files-on-google-code-for.html

May be because of this misbehaviors (uploading content that has nothing to do with software projects)  they stopped letting you add download files?

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es (http://www.nbee.es/)
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo