Re: project template cloning

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In my testing I was always choosing the overwrite existing pro file
> execution path.
> On Apr 10, 2013 5:16 PM, "Brian Sidebotham" <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> The latest 4090 appears to work the same. I'll have to test on Linux,
>> because maybe there is some difference there.
>>
>> Best Regards, Brian.

>>> Hi Dick,
>>>
>>> I've just grabbed the kicad docs. Ashamedly I didn't have them before
>>> now! I didn't know the project templates had been documented. It was on my
>>> TODO list.

>>> d) and e) are both incorrect (and changed) behaviour if that is the case.
>>>
>>> I've just tested with build 3957 which appears to work correctly for me
>>> according to the documentation anyway. I'll compile the latest and try
>>> again with the raspberry-pi template.
>>>
>>> Best Regards, Brian.

I think I might have figured out the problem. It looks like thefiles int
the  ti-steallaris-boosterpack40 template are named boosterpack40.* and not
ti-stellaris-boosterpack40.*. I renamed the folder to boosterpack40 and the
renaming seems to work now.

Two questions:
1) Which is the perefered naming convetion here?
2) What would be the best way to submit a patch for this?

Thanks,
--
Henry von Tresckow (hvontres)