Re: project template cloning

Good catch.  Probably it was me that added the vendor prefix and possibly
broke the renaming for that template at that time.  I would like to keep
the vendor prefix.  (Ti has recently changed its product name on that cpu
series, but is retaining stellaris name only for this particular host
board. So confusion is on its way.)

I can do the fix in 6 minutes after we agree what it is.

Is this a code change or a filename or dir change in your opinion?