Re: Miscellaneous stuff

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 03:33:32PM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> AFAIK mostly reports and sheet border. I'll investigate.

Correction, it's *only* for the title block. The default ("%x")
formatting (for the italian locale, at least) is numeric only
(like dd/mm/yyyy) so it's *very* easy to interpret it correctly when
there is doubt on the format (the american mm/dd/yyyy can't often be
distingueshed correctly).

There *is* a locale function to get the preferred long date format but
it's for wx 2.9 and later only. How distressful...

AFAIK we are still targeting wx 2.8 minimum, right?

Oh well, that's not important, it stay as it's now, for the moment...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl