Re: Miscellaneous stuff

On Apr 29, 2013 4:21 AM, "Lorenzo Marcantonio" <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:02:58AM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> > In new code, orientations are (slowly) moved from int to double. to
> > allow a better resolution than 0.1 degree, *in the future*.
> >
> > If the decision to allow more than 0.1 degree is taken, dialogs *and
> > documentation* need to be updated (not just dialogs).
>
> OK, then: the 'desiderable' thing is in the future. Let's say I'm doing
> a code review for looking where int angles are still being used and fix
> it, at least in the backend core, then. I'll post the findings to review
> before committing (that was the plan, anyway).

Attach a bad board file if you want your code review, the sky is falling, C
programmer mentality, bug report, to be perceived as anything but bullshit.

Yes I think there are too many bugs, but this is not a bug, and recall that
when I wrote that statement, it was a result of you making senseless
changes and judgements that introduced the bugs.

To use my resistance against your changes as a way to paint me as
inconstent will end you up in my spam folder.  Actually you've been there
for over a year.   Nothing says I must dig those messages out anymore.

Jean-pierre is able to interface with you now.

Frankly I don't find you qualified to 'review' our code.  %z

With bug reports please include file and line numbers and attach bad board
files for those reading your messages.