Re: EESchema - multiple tabbed sheets per design, copy/paste between schematic pages

Hi Travis,

I am currently investigating some drawing issues when running under OSX. I'm in a very early phase of the investigation, but I'm trying to figure out:

1. why the component (when dragged or moved) "steps aside" a little bit, just to step when one places it
2. why the menubars disappear when moving a part (they don't do it when one drags the component)
3. what the differences are between the moving and dragging drawing code.

so I think we could have a chat about this stuff :)

Greets, Felix