Re: Suspicious angle in thermal relief calculation

Le 01/05/2013 09:41, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
I don't follow exactly what is going on in the routine, however at line
478 in board_items_to_polygon_shape_transform.cpp (I almost regret
8 chars filenames!) there is:

RotatePoint( &corner, 90 );

Is this really meant to be nine degrees? It looks a little to magic to
me, especially because comments around talks a lot about 90 degrees.

Yes: Have a look to the shape of one of 4 holes in a thermal shape.

I'd like a confirmation, just to be sure.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS