Re: Plot and drill file generation via scripts

Hi Dick,

Thanks.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get this or
similar functionality built-in.  Wayne and Layne volunteers to do any
desired refactoring to drill/plotting in order to reduce logic in the
dialogs and create a solid and small API.  If this is something you want,
please note I am not an expert at C++, however, so I would greatly
appreciate an outline in order to increase the chances that the branch will
eventually be integrated.

I can't do much more with this functionality until after Maker Faire, so
May 20th or so, but I can answer emails and continue to test the Python
scripts.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC