Re: Plot and drill file generation via scripts

Lorenzo, don't get me wrong by my bad english, I was in fact saying thanks
to your abstraction :)

And , that the new drill code should have something equivalent, so our interfaces
were uniform somehow :-)

Yes, that drill controller could serve for scripting, but later, when finished, to
refactor the UI too.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es (http://www.nbee.es/)
+34911407752