Re: wxForumBuilder errors?

On May 12, 2013 5:55 AM, "Travis Ayres" <trayres@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> I downloaded wxFB so that I could examine the *.fbp and gain more insight
into the KiCad source, but when I used the stable version I was unable to
open the files - wxFB stated that the file was created with a newer version
of wxFB.

> I downloaded the nightly, and I'm getting the error wxForum Builder Error
- The property named "aui_manager_style" of class "Dialog" is not supported
by this version of wxFB.

> What version of wxFB was used? Has anyone else had this or a similar
problem?

Yes, I have ignored the error and both I and kicad have survived.