Re: The developer mailing list did not work in my case

Jp,
Thanks for the response.  I will certainly put together some schematics for
testing and also I'm more than willing to do testing.  I had provided a PCB
file to aid in the development of Pcad2kicad and will love to do so for the
schematic portion as well.  I should be able to post something early next
week.  Should I just post the schematics/lib to this list or is there a
better place to post them?
Shane