Re: normal/block manipulation hotkeys in eeschema

On 05/24/2013 11:17 AM, jp charras wrote:
> Le 24/05/2013 17:13, yann jautard a écrit :
>> Hi all
>>
>> I don't know if this is the right place to complain about how hotkeys
>> work, sorry if it is not.
>
> Well, this is the right place to talking about how hotkeys work.
> But this is the wrong place to complain.

Sorry, I disagree.  I think if the complainer has standing then it should be allowed.

A person has standing when:

*) he/she has made a contribution to KiCad that is in use, been accepted.  i.e. he/she is
actually a kicad developer, not merely a user, not merely a kicad developer wanna be.

I will always complain when my code gets broken.  Count on it.

Dick