Re: Conflict on updating pristine tree - line ending issue?

On May 25, 2013 11:45 AM, "Lorenzo Marcantonio" <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> A strange thing happened today... I did a bzr up in the pristine (i.e.
> vendor, 'official') branch and it signalled a conflict on
> dialog_3D_view_option.cpp
>
> This, of course have no sense since I don't make any modification to
> that checkout (otherwise I wouldn't have called it pristine branch:P).
> It's a checkout in fact, bzr info says:
>
> Checkout (format: 2a)
> Location:
>        checkout root: .
>   checkout of branch: bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/kicad/
>
> Even doing a bzr revert, status still shows some modified files (???)
>
> Can it be caused by the 'rules' file suggested a while ago? isn't that
> yet safe to use?

We have to coordinate the transition. Until then it will give you grief,
rules will give these false diffs.

I hope to have time in next 12 hours to send out a coordinating email and
explain more.  I am on phone now.