Re: normal/block manipulation hotkeys in eeschema

Le 24/05/2013 18:17, jp charras a écrit :
Le 24/05/2013 17:13, yann jautard a écrit :
Hi all

I don't know if this is the right place to complain about how hotkeys
work, sorry if it is not.

Well, this is the right place to talking about how hotkeys work.
But this is the wrong place to complain.

Hi

ok, so where can I complain, then ? Should I fill a bug report somewhere ? Or post preferably on the user list ? I posted here because it looks like a bug to me, not just something I didn't understood. Am I wrong ?

Well, may be "complain" was not the right term here... Let's say "talk" instead.

Sorry if I'm not an active developper. At least I contributed some libs and footprints.

Regards,

yann