Re: Fwd: Kicad-pcb.org down?

If that can help, website is working for me right now.

Others reported the same thing on the user list this morning. I looked at the website right after the other error mail was posted, and it worked.

Le 28/05/2013 15:38, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

On May 28, 2013 2:00 AM, "yann jautard" <bricofoy@xxxxxxx <mailto:bricofoy@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

> Seems to work for me :)

The machine seems to have been brought back up, maybe you caught it then, in that window, but now the software is crashed.