Re: 'Move' vs. 'drag' user experience justification

On Jun 13, 2013 5:27 AM, "Chris Morgan" <chmorgan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Just got bit by the move vs. drag issue in eeschema where I was moving
parts and couldn't figure out why wires weren't sticking.

> What I couldn't find is the user experience justification for having a
separate move vs. drag feature. There are a ton of posts on the Internet
about the same confusion so I figured we could have a discussion about the
"why" that might lead to improving the user experience.

> Chris

I use both.  Would miss either. New users should do the learning, not
experienced kicad users.

Software takes time to get used to.