Re: 'Move' vs. 'drag' user experience justification

Thoughts?

I'm thinking it would address everyone's concerns, the two types of move
could be kept and new users could be helped to know the differences between
the two (and taught the hotkey values) so they wouldn't have to fuss over
whether their custom parts had the correct pin modes defined (input, output
etc).

I could do a mockup of this particular hint if it would help and also
implement the framework for the feature.

Chris