Re: 'Move' vs. 'drag' user experience justification

I'm interested in creating circuit schematics that integrate with math
packages and output spice netlists. I wouldn't mind a discussion on use
cases and expandability, it would be brilliant. Maybe there is a guiding
'design document' somewhere? Where could we collect use case discussions?
Maybe a wiki/forum format, and then coalesce them into documents?