Re: Call for help.

On 6/14/2013 4:25 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
On a release build with Winbuilder (Statically linked wxWidgets 2.9.4)
there is an IO_ERROR complaint. doing what you describe. I've got no
runtime errors.

Brian,

It looks like the problem is on my end. Maybe it's a static vs. DLL problem or my wxWidgets DLLs are a compiled against an older version of the c++ library. I'll rebuild the wxWidgets DLLs and if that doesn't work, I fall back to static wxWidget libraries. Thanks for help.

Wayne

I guess your wxWidgets and KiCad build are both built with the same (or
at least compatible) compilers? There were some incompatibilities
between GCC versions that I noted whilst getting the wxPython stuff to work.

Best Regards, Brian.

On 14 June 2013 20:08, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx