Re: pcbnew hang

No idea.  This is new code.

KISYSMOD env var is not used yet, so one option is to comment out the entire block from
194 to 213.

But I think Wayne would appreciate getting help nailing the problem.  You can try and log
the execution with fprintf().  Using printf() likely won't work, since the output as a
child process is directed into parent process "kicad".

So fprintf() is a good quick test.  Write GetCount() at the top, then each iteration and
the path that you are going into.  I think will be informative.  gdb is probably not up to
that task.

Then simply do bzr revert pcbnew/pcbnew.cpp when you are done.

You might have a circular set of symlinks, who knows.  the log file you create will tell.