Re: pcbnew graphic primitives - filled polygon?

On 6/19/2013 12:15 PM, jp charras wrote:
> Le 19/06/2013 17:35, Matthew Beckler a écrit :
>> Thanks Lorenzo!
>>
>> It looks like the bitmap conversion tool is generating modules in the old
>> format, not the new s-expression format. I was just curious about the
>> capabilities of the new file format. Do you know if there is any
>> documentation about this yet?
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>> Matthew
>>

> Since rev 4216 it generates both old and new formats for modules.
> There is some info about S-expr in file_formats.pdf

You could also import the generated module using the module editor.
Once its loaded in the module editor, you can manipulate it like any
other module.

The new file format was designed to duplicate the full functionality of
the legacy format along with some improvements to layers for future
expansion.  So anything you could define in the legacy format should
convert over to the new format without any issues.