Re: There's something wrong with dragging in eeschema...

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:30:07PM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> OK, I'll try to do a vanilla build to see if something broke during
> merge (I didn't change anything about that, I have no idea...)

Hrrmmmm... even vanilla sometimes give the issue; not always and not on
faster boxes... could it be a timing condition or something about the
order of the event arrival??? On the atom box it does it *always*
(should be easier to debug at least :D)

I'll need more intensive tracing to find the culprit; I suppose the
auto-pan code is in the common frame, right?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl