Re: Request in s-expression format: general user data or comment

Hi Dick,

Could you let me know your schedule on setting _pcbnew.so to be built
all the time, instead of only with scripting, once it gets closer?
That might be a good time for me to push out some of my Linux build
changes.

Thanks!

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC