Re: There's something wrong with dragging in eeschema...

Hi everyone,

There is a dragging issue that is replicable, but I'm not enough of a
wxWidgets expert to track it down. I'm willing to help anyone who is
attempting this effort though. Please post your progress and some
information on your steps if you could.

-Travis