Re: Oscad an EDA tool

Just wondering if you (the OSCAD team) made any changes to KiCAD. I went to your site, but was unable to find any source code to do a comparison.

So, my question is: did you do any enhancement/bug-fixing/changed to KiCAD code ?

Were any of "our" main debs aware of OSCAD launching? It seemed to me to come out of the blue...

Kind regards,
Martijn