Re: Install KiCad on non Ubuntu distros - best way?

Hi there,
well, I see appox 1GB installed in dependencies and needed sw for
build kicad, I see 120 MB of some other downloded stuff then i see 183
MB of KiCad repo. All this took maybe 30 min or so. The build/install
process is not sure, 5 min (wild guess).

I update the make part.

cheers
Fabrizio