Re: Install KiCad on non Ubuntu distros - best way?

Thanks for these instructions. I am switching to Debian myself and they
helped me quickly get KiCAD installed again to look at board I need to
solder!

However, there are quite a few bad practices in there mainly in using sudo
when you don't need to (also, unlike in Ubuntu sudo isn't necessarily
installed on Debian) and using /opt/ to build which should be for installed
software. Is there a way I can edit this page?