Re: The KiCad GAL new release

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reporting the bug, the fix is already included in the repository and your PCB file made the fixing process as easy as it could be. By the way, as you have already run some tests - would you share some thoughts? I am also quite interested in what kind of system (OS & GPU, proprietary/open source drivers in case of Linux) you are using, so I could know that this type of setup works with GAL.

Kind regards,
Orson