Re: Fwd: [wxWidgets] CMake files could be included into wxWidgets build system

I've posted to the wx-dev list.

The project was pushed to launchpad. There's plenty of work left to do -
but it can currently produce the binaries KiCad needs to provide scripting
support on Windows. I've done some testing with the wxWidgets samples and
wxPython stuff and everything appears to be working okay.

I will commit the python-a-mingw-us installer fixes at the weekend. The
fixes are in place, just waiting for me to do some testing.

Best Regards, Brian.