Re: Kicad snapshots

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Kaspar Emanuel
<kaspar.emanuel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just realized my idiocy, you need 300GB data transfer per month so it
> won't be free.
>

> On 18 July 2013 19:41, Kaspar Emanuel <kaspar.emanuel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> You could set up an Amazon S3 which gives you 5GB storage and 15GB of data
>> transfer per month and is free for one year.
>>

>> On 18 July 2013 18:54, Milan Horák <stranger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> these are not so often (for now) compiled bazaar snapshot binaries of
>>> Kicad for Debian, Ubuntu and Windows.
>>>
>>> Milan

One could put such releases on a much needed diet by removing
datasheets and maybe other redundant resources.

You could give a try to the recently introduced Releases feature of
GitHub at https://github.com/blog/1547-release-your-software - It's
free but I'm not sure regarding the maximum storage space.

--
László Monda <http://monda.hu>