big commit

Jean-Pierre

I committed a big edit recently.  Did not have time to test it extensively.

Mildly concerned about eeschema: find operation, and its use of the GetScreen() stuff,
which partially went away.

And they way I added the hotkey to pcbnew, modedit.  Do not know if the hot key makes
sense in gerbview.  Please check that:

'S' for set grid origin.

This is especially helpful when you use the track tool to center the mouse cursor on a
pad.  Then while there, pressing 'S' or 's' will set the grid origin to that point.  This
is more functional than the toolbar icon which changes the tool and cannot center on a pad.

If I broke something I am sorry.  Some things may need fixing before you all win, but
maybe its fine.

Dick

Follow ups