Re: Python Scripting on Windows with KiCad-Winbuilder

Hi Brian,

(Good work on the Windows stuff, by the way.)

The patch is here:

I can merge it in if you want, but feel free to do it yourself as well.

The Linux PPA replacement work goes well, but slowly due to other
requirements--I'll post as soon as I have updates.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx