BUG FIX: module text move

Jean-Pierre,

Rev 4271 probably reverses out a change you made to my original selection clarification work.

I found I could not move a module text reference with M hotkey if it was tucked under a
neighboring module.

My change reverts to how it was originally written, however, it causes more popup menus
especially if you click on an ambiguous position which as both module text and same
module.   I don't think the answer to this second problem is a patch reversal, because
we'd be going in circles then.

What we probably need is a text positioning tool.  So that text is only in play when when
you have that tool in play.

See my comments in the commit.

Dick

Follow ups