Re: USE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES

Hi guys,

Attached is the patch for cleaning up the "USE_PCBNEW_NANOMETRES", which
removes all traces of it. It's built from revision 4272.

I've gone through some testing to make sure everything is all right,
including opening an older project which had, at the time, the deci-mils as
internal units (confirmed, to my belief, by the line "InternalUnit 0.000100
INCH" in the .brd file). I haven't seen any anomalies.

BTW, CMake outputs a warning about "KICAD_TESTING_VERSION" not being used
by the project, which is still mentioned in the "HOW_TO_CONTRIBUTE.txt".

Please let me know how it works out.

Carl