Re: Online library sharing idea

I'd just like to extend an offer I made to Chris.

I've been working on a library creation/management solution full time for a
couple of years now so have a pretty good grasp of the problem. If anybody
is interested in pursing this I would be happy to take you through the
design decisions/trade-offs we made, which might act as a good starting
point, and perhaps highlight some of the things that could be done
differently (we tried a lot of different stuff). Happy to
Skype/Hangout/Phone etc.

Cheers