Re: Install KiCad on non Ubuntu distros - best way?

I Kaspar,
yes please contribute to it. I did write these instructions while
installing Kicad. for access to the web ask Miguel. He is the boss if
it.
Alternatively I can make the modifications you want. Send them to
fabrizio.tappero (at) gmail dot com
cheers
Fab.