Re: datasheets as URIs

I really like the feature, over that we could stack up an extra feature
(somewhere in the future)
to locally backup those pdfs,for just in case they disappear or get moved
around
(something quite usual).

I use to have a User field on parts, with a datasheet link like that, but
having it standarized is great.