Re: page settings dialog "(N..." button

In my last commit, I removed the wxFilePickerCtrl used in Page Setup Dialog (replaced by a wxTextCtrl+wxButton). Under wxWidgets 2.8 (fixed in 2.9) the behavior is very different between Windows and Linux.

This is not acceptable in Kicad.
I hope this fixes the issue.

Please, test it.

Note:
I am not using wxWidgets 2.8 neither under Windows (it just does not work) nor under Linux (it even does not link for me, and the print function is fully broken, and I do not waste time to fix the link issue). Under Windows,I am using wxWidgets 2.9.4 (2.9.5 has an issue when zooming using the wheel button) Under Linux I am using wxWidgets 2.9.5 (with a minor patch, the print function is working. This is the first time since *years* it works, at least for Kicad)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS