Re: KiCad Winbuilder for the GAL branch

Excellent work guys! I've done some binary releases for the glew-cmake
project now too.

I will likely merge the GAL changes you've made into the main Winbuilder
project before making the next binary release for it. Then we'll have the
Scripting and GAL work exposed.

Thanks very much for your efforts!

Best Regards,

Brian.