Re: Kicad presented at Fosdem

Hi Dick,
request and topic are in. To pump up the chances to get you funded,
might be worth a 100 word blob about yourself and a 200 word abstract
about the talk (which will be 30 min or 1 hour). Please you decide.
You shall know that there is the option of a paper too. If you have
anything, feel free to send it to me and I'll update it.

For what I understand about the online topic proposal tool, it looks
like I did not only propose a talk (KiCad) but a full on topic to
which others can present too. It would be (would it?) great to make it
general and get a whole session with maybe: KiCad (you) + On-line
library parts (somebody) + Eagle people + GEDA people + XYZ people.

Just thinking out loud.

cheers
Fabrizio