Re: kicad-winbuilder compiler version

Hi Dick,

We're using 4.7.2-1 from the MinGW project. Although they've released 4.8.1
they've not yet included that in the catalogue as the latest version. 4.8.1
was only released on the 1st August though so it might get into the
catalogue soon

Unfortunately there's no way with mingw-get to specify a specific version
or package to install - so we just have to wait for it to make it into the
catalogue.

Best Regards,

Briab.