Re: GITHUB_PLUGIN

IMHO, RoR can be used to develop web apps faster (not faster web apps..),
and has a wider community and library support, also has libraries to
inteface ruby->python and make use of the kicad scripting wrappers.

But that's just my opinion. Probably, if we get there at any time, it could
make sense to define a common interface (REST?) and basic models, and then
have a good server ecosystem instead of just one, then you connect your
kicad to your favorite part servers.

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es