Re: Scripting Build Failing

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried a make clean but that didn't help. I
had kept making new out of source builds anyway. Then I realized that CMake
was reporting:

-- Found PythonLibs: /usr/lib/libpython3.2mu.so (found version "3.2.4")

Which led me to a report and workaround Adam Wolf posted in April:
https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg09960.html