Re: Bug 1204712 - Timestamps in schematic files

On Aug 16, 2013 5:29 AM, "Brian Sidebotham" <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> The bug report is no longer relevant, or was incorrect to being with.
This bug is not present with EESCHEMA Schematic File Version 2.

> However, the *-cache.lib file still gets updated with a fresh timestamp
every time the schematic is saved, even if there are no changes.

> Can I get rid of the timestamp that is inserted at the top of .lib files,
or at least track, and only update the *-cache.lib file if it has other
changes?

> The library loader entirely ignores the timestamp anyway so my preference
would just be to remove it entirely.

> Best Regards, Brian.

Only one voice, but no oppostion here.