Re: QFP Footprint Wizard

On Aug 18, 2013 7:11 PM, "Nils Hesse" <nphesse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just in case anyone has any usage for this:
>
> I've written a QFP Footprint wizard using the FootprintWizardPlugin
Python class (see attachment). If there are any problems with the wizard
I'm happy to help.

> Nils

Thanks for your contribution!

What the development team would have to do to complete this contribution is:

A) Put it in patch form so we know where you think it should go in the
source tree.

B) Make sure that the patch has a cmake install () statement so that it
gets installed into the proper end user directory from its location in the
source tree.

Brian or Miguel can probably help you with these steps if you need help.

Your willingness to offer support on the tool is also appreciated.

Thx.